
Did this during last two periods after break in school this morning. I don't know who the girl is. (hahahhaah!) Anyway, I tend to get jealous everytime I see other people is good in POTRAIT :(

DREAMS & WISHES
13/04/2010
width = 41.5cm height = 57.8cm
13/04/2010
width = 41.5cm height = 57.8cm
Oil Pastel on paper.
Guess what? Only two friends like this and I find it very funny indeed! :P I know it, I have been expecting the same while I was doing it. It's Dream & Wishes, the coloured ones are the dreams, and the orange circles inside them are the wishes. You know sometimes you never forgot to wish for your dreams to come true, right? and sometimes too, we, people shares the same dreams, that is why the dreams are connected with each other, if you can see it :)
Guess what? Only two friends like this and I find it very funny indeed! :P I know it, I have been expecting the same while I was doing it. It's Dream & Wishes, the coloured ones are the dreams, and the orange circles inside them are the wishes. You know sometimes you never forgot to wish for your dreams to come true, right? and sometimes too, we, people shares the same dreams, that is why the dreams are connected with each other, if you can see it :)
3 comments:
ms. key...you're good huh! it's not easy to draw a human face. cartoons and caricatures are a lot easier...but human face, nah!
BTW, i have 4 blogs and here they are
life round meNyou
at-a-blink
HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe
heartQUAKES
hope you can link them all ;) let me know!
Hi Jenie in a bottle! :P sorry for the late reply, I've just got my chance to view all the comments, didn't expect people will leave them though since my blog has not been really exposed widely to public :P sure! no worries about link stuffs ;)
Portrait is very difficult, so, try not to be (jealous)
Post a Comment